Tuesday, March 8, 2011
An Award on Wordy Wednesday!
The gang over at Chancy and Company gave us this award a few weeks back. Mom is running way behind with this kinda stuff. Good thing we didn't do her report card cuz she woulda flunked! She having a blog burnout but we hope we can get her back on track!
The rules are to link up with the one who gave you the award, post 7 things about yourself and then pass on to 15 others!
We just did one similar to this but there are so many of us we can come up with 7 more things about us.
1) Yoko eats very very slowly. She can be still at her bowl 5, 10 even 15 minutes later, still eating or drinking. Mom forgets to pick her dish up cuz everyone else is long done.
2) When Woody gets excited he wiggles his butt, shimmies his tail and lifts his back feet one after the other. We call is his Woody Dance and he does it when it is food time, or if the beans are sweet talking him. He gets excited a lot so we see him dance often.
3) Al loves mom's hairspray or shampoo (we don't know which). If she sits when he is on the sofa back behind her, he rubs his face in her hair and gets so excited he bites and gets his paws stuck in her hair. Pop has to extricate him from Mom's hair. She tries to make sure he is not near her she she sits!
4) Lily nips the beans to get what she wants. It is not a hard nip - just a light one. She nips if you are not petting her and she wants it. She nips if you are going to stop petting her. She nips if she hasn't seen you in a while and you just came in. She nips a lot!!!
5) We have probably said this one before but Sweetpea falls asleep sitting up, usually on a counter or shelf. Without fail, she will doze off and then lose her balance and fall. Once when we had company over, Pop said "Watch this" and sure enough Sweetpea fell off the table! Everyone laughed but amazingly she lands right side up still half asleep.
6) Chica catches kitty toys with her two front paws. Mom will toss her one and she stands on her hind legs and usually catches the ball. She can still do that at 19!
7) Georgie is a very quiet little girl and gets lost in the shuffle of all the boys with her but when she really wants something, she tugs at Mom's clothes with her paw. She can snag you good and you are not going anywhere until she gets whatever it is that she wants.
We will pass this on to
Pip, Smidgen and Minnie of Fraidy Cats,
Devon, Tanner and Smokey of Four Crazy Cats
Tabatha, Mewmew, Black, Tees, Ohs, Khaki, BB, Lucky, Orangeboy of Marg's Pets
That's 15 other cats so we made our quota!
Please send purrs for KC who is sick and check out our sidebar to help out Avon who needs a home and Boots who needs money for surgery!
Posted by wildcatwoods at 11:12 PM
Labels: Al, Awesome Blog Award, Georgie, Sweetpea, Yoko
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
ConCats on your award! We loved your things...The Baby dances too! We call it the "Squirty Dance", but she doesn't really squirt.
Most excellent and informative post! Surely Mom deserves a big "A" as a make up grade! :-)
Ha, ha, silly Al!! Tisha used to lick all of a certain brand of hand lotion off at night!!
Concatulations on your pawsome award!!
Love your shamrock background, lots of good luck here!
You are all pawsome kitties. I love the idea of the dancing for pleasure.
We like all that green!
Poor Sweetpea! We are sorry that you falls off the table! Our Spooky is always falling out of the windows!
Bravo !!!! for your Award !
Your 7 things is Awesome
MOL for AL but Ouch !!! for mom : )
Congratulations on the award! We always cheat and just pass our awards on to everyone who wants them. LOL.
-Nicki and Derry
You know...I have never tried mommy's shampoo here, now you have given me a cool idea! YESSSSS!
Hey conCATulations, this award is very nice and it's so interesting to know more about you all!
Congrats on your award. It is so much fun learning a little bit about some of the cats. Thanks for passing it on to some of ours. Our assistant will make a list of the ones that got the award and let them know. Hope you don't have horrible storms today.
Wot lovely interesting facts abowt yoo all. We think Lily gives "love-nips" ~ which are cute!
Congrats on your well deserved Award.
We enjoyed reading the factoids about you all...so what flavor of shampoo/hair spray to you like best?
I think you have to post a video of the Woody Dance, it sounds adorable!!!
Concats on your award - we enjoyed reading your answers.
luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Kudos on your well deserved award. We loved learning more about some of your darlins'......love to everycat/everyone at Wildcat Woods.
Those are realy cute things about you and I especialy love that Sweetpea falls asleep and falls off. Nice to see you all. Hugs GJ x
I love reading those facts about all of your babies. They made mommy smile a lot and when she's happy she plays even more with me. ♥
It was so much fun reading your 7 things...you are all just beautiful. The award is well deserved. Hugs and nose kisses
Excellent award...we loved learning about all of you. Our Devon does a dance like Woody too! He's a dancing fool!
Thanks for passing this along to us...we'll get started on our post.
It was fun reading about all the cats' personal idiosyncrasies. I can definitely picture the "Woody Dance" - I used to have a cat Morty who would do something similar when playing.
LOL, I have about 5 Mrs. Ponds at the moment, but the mother of all ponds is filling up.
I am waiting to hear, but that cat that Brian had on Catblogosphere may be coming here just until we can find her a forever home.
Congrats fur sure, I think y'all are awesome too! We're working on a temporary safe haven for Little Bit so she can rehab her leg. I'll update when I know more, but it is looking promising right now.
Awwwww congratulations with your fab award!!
Sweet Yoko!! She likes to savour her yummy goodies!! Lovely Woody!! Me and Charlie would love to see his dance -sounds so sweet!!! Awww!
Al loves mum's hair!! Lily is a feisty girl and knows what she wants! Awww lovely Sweetpea - that's so funny!! Hugs to gorgeous Chica and Georgie!!
Have a great Wednesday!! Take care
Congrats on your award!! We love learning more about all of you!! It's funny that Al loves your mom's hair!!
Awww...I loved reading all these things. What fun! I had to laugh. I thought Simba was a slow eater! Also, how cute about the Woody dance!
Concats! It's always fun to learn more about all of your! Woody sure sounds like a character :) And Pip can relate to both Al and Sweatpea :D Thanks for thinking of us for the award too, we are honored (and us 3 Fraidies say it's ok that you forgot Hollie...Woops!...oh, hi Hollie...ahem...)
Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, and Hollie too :D
Isn't it amazing how every cat has their own personalities and characteristics. Cute post!
Concatulations on your awesome award. We think it's VERY well-deserved ('cause you guys are awesome)!
Thank you so much for your kindness during Maggie's illness, and then when she had to go to the Bridge. We are really lucky to have such wonderful friends. We love you!
That was fun learning those things about you all!! I, Fuzzy, like some people's hair a LOT! I used to lick and lick and lick my ex-dad's hair - it made him crazy! But he'd let me do it for a little while because it made me so happy. I also like my mom's mom's hair, but I don't care much for my mom's hair. Except sometimes I dig in and bite her head. I don't know why.
Your friend, Fuzzy
Post a Comment