Tuesday, March 8, 2011
An Award on Wordy Wednesday!
The gang over at Chancy and Company gave us this award a few weeks back. Mom is running way behind with this kinda stuff. Good thing we didn't do her report card cuz she woulda flunked! She having a blog burnout but we hope we can get her back on track!
The rules are to link up with the one who gave you the award, post 7 things about yourself and then pass on to 15 others!
We just did one similar to this but there are so many of us we can come up with 7 more things about us.
1) Yoko eats very very slowly. She can be still at her bowl 5, 10 even 15 minutes later, still eating or drinking. Mom forgets to pick her dish up cuz everyone else is long done.
2) When Woody gets excited he wiggles his butt, shimmies his tail and lifts his back feet one after the other. We call is his Woody Dance and he does it when it is food time, or if the beans are sweet talking him. He gets excited a lot so we see him dance often.
3) Al loves mom's hairspray or shampoo (we don't know which). If she sits when he is on the sofa back behind her, he rubs his face in her hair and gets so excited he bites and gets his paws stuck in her hair. Pop has to extricate him from Mom's hair. She tries to make sure he is not near her she she sits!
4) Lily nips the beans to get what she wants. It is not a hard nip - just a light one. She nips if you are not petting her and she wants it. She nips if you are going to stop petting her. She nips if she hasn't seen you in a while and you just came in. She nips a lot!!!
5) We have probably said this one before but Sweetpea falls asleep sitting up, usually on a counter or shelf. Without fail, she will doze off and then lose her balance and fall. Once when we had company over, Pop said "Watch this" and sure enough Sweetpea fell off the table! Everyone laughed but amazingly she lands right side up still half asleep.
6) Chica catches kitty toys with her two front paws. Mom will toss her one and she stands on her hind legs and usually catches the ball. She can still do that at 19!
7) Georgie is a very quiet little girl and gets lost in the shuffle of all the boys with her but when she really wants something, she tugs at Mom's clothes with her paw. She can snag you good and you are not going anywhere until she gets whatever it is that she wants.
We will pass this on to
Pip, Smidgen and Minnie of Fraidy Cats,
Devon, Tanner and Smokey of Four Crazy Cats
Tabatha, Mewmew, Black, Tees, Ohs, Khaki, BB, Lucky, Orangeboy of Marg's Pets
That's 15 other cats so we made our quota!
Please send purrs for KC who is sick and check out our sidebar to help out Avon who needs a home and Boots who needs money for surgery!