We received this award from Brian's Home a few days ago but Mom is just a procrastinator when it comes to this stuff, so we are just getting to doing this. The Superior Scribbler Award was started by The Scholastic Scribe to celebrate their 200th post. To read more about the Superior Scribbler Award click HERE.
As with every award, there are some rules that need to be followed:
1. Each Superior Scribbler (SS) must pass the Award on to 5 deserving blogger friends.
2. Each SS must link the author and name of the blog from whom he/she received the award.
3. Each SS must display the award on his/her blog and link to the post which explains the award.
4. Each SS is asked to visit the post which explains the award and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List.
5. Each SS must post these rules on his/her blog.
It seems like everyone on CB is getting this so we will try to find 5 bloggers who haven't. So we're giving it to:
1. Cats in Trees- two very adventurous cats.
2. Lilacs and Cats - the personal thoughts of a wonderful cat and dog mom.
3. Boo-Bah's Little Sunshines - the antics of two pups and two cats
4. Noll's Nip- Noll and some very nice kitties
5. We Love Luna - a very cute kitty from overseas
Thanks muchly to Brian's Home for this award.